Photobucket
"Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" Jay-Z

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

LL Cool J Where I Belong

What's Beef?
Photobucket


Hear It!



As far as Canibus go, my man is hittin' his ex-broad

I'm getting head from his new piece While 20 gang-bangers applaud,

you came up with that bullshit Some heads sucked it up,

then you dropped that garbage album And Totally fucked it up,

I coulda told ya I knew your moms From the after-hours spot,

when I used to be up in Canada With the dreads on a black block,

before you dick rode Lost Boyz For a ticket our to Jersey,

but being the man I am I tried to show ya mercy,

I coulda told the World The way ya label hates your guts

And how me and Wyclef, got together to set you up

And how he gave me half your budget, don't believe me look it up

Ya A&R promotion niggas, they helped me hook it up

I hate to be responsible, for destroying your career

A one-hit wonder, huh No Wonder you disappeared,

I coulda told the world You get your lyrics from the internet

Then spit 'em word for word Like you really a rap vet,

How you take metaphors from books And put 'em in your rhymes,

and how you really from Canada And you been frontin' all this time

I heard your second album, that shit is garbage too

LL Cool J and I did this to you

On that note he said

"Yo L, you the man", I said peace, one love

And Drove off in the Lex Land


Find more videos like this on SteelBarz.Blogspot.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket