Photobucket
"Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" Jay-Z

Monday, July 13, 2009

2 Pac Shakur If I Die 2Nite

Photobucket

Hear it!


They say pussy and paper is poetry power and pistols

Plottin on murderin motherfuckers 'fore they get you

Picturin pitiful punk niggaz coppin pleas

Puffin weed as I position myself to clock G's

My enemies scatter in suicidal situations

Never to witness the wicked shit that they was facin

Pockets is packed with presidents, pursue your riches

Evadin the playa hatin tricks, while hittin switches

Bitches is bad-mouth, cause brawlin motherfuckers is bold

But y'all some hoes, the game should be sewed

I'm sick of psychotic society somebody save me

Addicted to drama so even mama couldn't raise me

Even the preacher and all my teachers couldn't reach me

I run in the streets and puffin weed wit my peeps

I'm duckin the cop, I hit the weed as I'm clutchin my glock

Niggaz is hot when I hit the block, what if I die tonight.

Classic

Find more videos like this on SteelBarz.Blogspot.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket