Photobucket
"Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" Jay-Z

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Andre 3000 Thought Process

Photobucket



Hear it!




The thought process...

Now as an Outkast I was born,

wasn't warned of the harm

That would come to meet me like Met Life,

but yet life

Done sent me through a lot of up's and down like it ain't nothing'

Like elevators but I ain't the one that's pushin' the buttons

I got off at the 13th floor, when they told me that it wasn't one

They said it skipped from 12 to 14

Still smoking, still drinking,

no I'm sittin' on the Lincoln 4 A.M. thinkin'

that in reality the world is like a ball full of playas

We trapped off in this maze with walls made of layers

And only prayer is the tightest game that you can have

The devil's takin' a swing that might explain the broken glass

But my crystal ball see the pistol fall to the wayside

Nobody would die in cops and robbers when we used to play right

Huh, the only thang we feared was Williams, Wayne

Never though about hittin' licks or slangin' caine

Did not think I'd be the one to give in to abortion

Label me murder because my ass is scorchin'

Hot from the glock that sits under my seat

Yeah, it's real fucked up that my folks come to get me

And it's like dat, yeah...and it's like dem!

Outkast Elevators ATLiens

Find more videos like this on SteelBarz.Blogspot.com



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket