Photobucket
"Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" Jay-Z

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Spliff Star Last Night

Photobucket

Hear It!



A lot of brothers don't like me

Screw me when they site me

Pop a lot of shit, but they scared to death to fight me

See me in the club wit Bus on some lamp shit

They see me on the on stage wit Bus on some amp shit

Before this rap shit, it was the corner crack shit

But now I'm round the world on some autograph shit

Spliff-I-Spliff strap the 4 5th round the waist

Ya'll niggas want war, let me deal with the case

Ain't nothin to it, brother I got the heart to do it

Blast in, cover the sidewalk wit ya fluid

Ya niggas stupid, ya got brains, brother use it

Ain't nuthin gonna stop my black ass from gettin cash

On the real, that's how deeply I feel

A born again hooligan, hungry for this meal

Got the iced-out platinum rings that you wanna steal

Come and get it, watch ya whole shit get wetted

Street corner colonel, got enough cats to set it

So if you ain't doin shit , ya niggas need to dead it

Watchin my money, it cause bullets in ya tummy

It's all real here, there ain't no fear here

You mess around here, you catch ya death here

I mean it, you could front, but you believe it

Nigga guard your life before I turn around and steal it

Look into my eyes and analyze what you deal wit

If I can't find you, I take it out on who you be wit

Type of bitch nigga I would never smoke a tree wit




Find more videos like this on SteelBarz.Blogspot.com


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket