Photobucket
"Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" Jay-Z

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MJG Lay It Down

Photobucket

Hear It!



Thirty buster in yard talkin shit bout a bitch


claimin to be that bitch's family but they look like dirty tricks


talkin about why did I meet that hoe, fuck the hoe


charge the hoe, break the hoe, house the hoe, bust her inside her shit and go


Suckers how the fuck you think that MJG was gonna slip


on the only reason you mad cause you sister couldn't pussy whip


a back breakin, check takin, pimp nigga constantly makin


money off your sister and your lady, nigga I ain't tradin


Why don't you niggaz understand I'm the pimp she's the hoe


Now that I told you now you know, break that chain and let her go


Back on the track shake that ass, make my money


Make it fast, get yo head swoll bringin me checks bitch bring me cash


Drop yo panties, to let you start


To open your mouth, slurp and slob


on this dick you, he's the trick you's a bitch, do ya job


when you through, get up and go, get the cheese, hit the door


Catch a cab, back to the lab, bring my motherfuckin money hoe


don't you ever front me with a lame lie about my bank


Oh shit, look out bitch, dump a bitch catch a plane


Yeah hoe now you know, I'm a pimp, and I'ma clown all upside yo head


Yeah bitch, I'ma lay it down


Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket