Photobucket
"Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" Jay-Z

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

JadaKiss We're Back

Photobucket

Hear It!



Nahh! Uh, yeah,

AiyyoI got a wet haze, coke, and a p-blow block

But y'all still missin the point like a free throw shot

Get it? This ain't some'n you learn, this is some'n you earn

Turn it up and give me some'n to burn

That boy 'Kiss is a hell of a man

Treat your life like a cell phone, so try to get a helluva plan

Cause most dudes left the hood broke

A couple knew what they was doin, so they came back like good coke

Down South they'll tell you 'Kiss is good folk (that's right)

Up North I hit my niggaz off with good smoke

Out West they ridin with me, now I'm back hard

I'm just worried bout the rats that's in my back yard

Hated by many, confronted by none

I trust two guys, one's God, and one is my gun

Jada is the nice guy, 'Kiss is the monster

D-Block and Double R is my sponsor


Cowards don't mean what they say when they talk

Cowards lean a certain kind of way when they walk

Cowards don't mean what they say when they talk

Cowards lean a certain kind of way when they walk


Find more videos like this on SteelBarz.Blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket