Photobucket
"Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" Jay-Z

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Notorious B.I.G. Victory

Photobucket

Ok, close your eyes and try to imagine where the game would be if this dude were alive. Definately one if the greatest ever, his lyrical skill and charisma is still unmatched. But what the kid did on Victory was just nasty. He is truly missed.

Hear It!



In the commision, you ask for permission to hit em

He dont like me, him and wild wifey was wit em

You heard of us, the murderers, most shady

Been on the low lately, the feds hate me

The son of *satan*, they say my killins too blatant

You hesitatin, Im in your mama crib waitin

Duct tapin, your fam destinyLays in my hands, gat lays in my waist

Francis, m to the iz-h phenominal

Gun rest under your vest by the abdominal

Rhyme a few bars so I can buy a few cars

And I kick a few flows so I can pimp a few hoes

Excellence is my presence, never tense

Never hesitant, leave a nigga bent real quick

Real sick, brawl nights, I perform like mike

Anyone -- tyson, jordan, jackson

Action, pack guns, ridiculous

And im, quick to bust, if my ends you touch

Kids or girl you touch, in this world I clutch

Two auto-matoes, used to call me fatso

Now you call me castro, my rap flows

Militant, yall faggots aint killin shit

Ooops cristal keep spillin shit, you overdid it homes

You in the danger zone, you shouldnt be alone

Hold hands and say it like me

The most shady, frankie baby, fantastic

Graphic, tryin to make dough, like jurassic

Park did quick to spark kids who start shit

See me, only me

The underboss of this holocaust

Truly yours, frank white

1 comment:

  1. these is real bars, fuck what these niggas doin now. BIG is the best ever, period!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket