Photobucket
"Do you fools listen to music, or do you just skim through it?" Jay-Z

Friday, September 19, 2008

Smoke Ultimate Satisfaction

Photobucket

Hear It!


I'm the one that went to the gunfight with a knife, and won

Left with his pistol and left him dead, the guy he tried to run

Just because my verse 2nd don't mean I am not the one

When I'm done I'm guaranteed to give you (satisfaction)

I might not be the best in the world, but the best the world ever seen

I'm all been in Georgia's daughter Conde ding-a-ling king

And when I'm digging deep in the spleen, I'ma make the cream and she scream

Baby get me hard like a Snickers bar I give her (satisfaction)

Yessir there ain't not other way so motherfuck what you say

Y'all had this spot, we took you off the top like a toupee

Them coke's been kick and pushed in this fiasco like Lupe

Back that ass up like Juve, cause the south we givin them (satisfaction)

Ever since I signed with Luda and them, my chances of losing are slim

Y'all talk that smack but copycat and do a movie like him

Yessir my mob got that Goodie, as if my group had a Gipp

We gonna continue to give them a double dose of (satisfaction)

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket